About The Role:
SUPER73 is currently seeking a well-rounded Engineering Technician for our rapidly growing Engineering Department. This candidate will support the team in developing new technologies and engineering solutions across new and current vehicle lines. You will support the Engineering Department in efficiently solving problems and creating a product that is both well-engineered and exceptionally designed. We're primed for continued explosive growth, and we're looking for someone that can exhibit poise and calm amidst the storm. A passion for bikes and vehicles is mandatory.
You are first and foremost a “hands-on” person. You excel in an organized and structured shop environment, and are comfortable taking on all sorts of requests, from vehicle builds to overall diagnostics. You are driven by your passion for bikes and exploration.
- Document and report all work performed to the Engineering Manager
- Complete work orders as requested on time with high quality
- Rework or fabricate items needed for early development
- Maintain inventory of raw materials and other requirements to create, fabricate, and prototype new products
- Manage workspace, tools, equipment, and activities in the Engineering Lab
- Engineering fleet maintenance, repair and development
- 3-5 years of experience in a hands-on vehicle development environment
- Follow technical test procedures and manuals to setup and run validation tests
- Skilled at creating technical specification documents
- Work with cross functional teams to communicate test status and gather new validation requests
- Skilled at creating engineering documentation ranging from mechanical part drawings to technical documents
- Experience with electric powertrain and battery pack design a plus
- Experience in modeling and fabrication/prototyping software (CAD, CAM, etc.) is a plus
- A winning and collaborative attitude, you are open to learning from other team members and leveraging data/resources with stakeholders and peers.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what is needed to get the job done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while still being able to prioritize projects and manage time.