Born from the desire to create adventure and community, SUPER73 is an American lifestyle adventure brand fusing motorcycle heritage and youth culture.
We are a group of creators, adventurers, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweigh the sum of our parts. This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, this is an opportunity to merge passion and career to compete in a new emerging global industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
SUPER73 is hiring a Bike Technician to work onsite at our Irvine, CA Service Center!
The Bike Technician supports our team with all mechanical expertise for every model in our electric motorbike line-up. From incoming customer repairs to small productions and warehouse duties, this position is multifaceted and integral to our operation. We seek an experienced technician willing to join our ride. We're set for continued explosive growth, and we're looking for someone that can exhibit poise and calm amidst the storm.
You are an experienced Bike Tech who is self-motivated and has great attention to detail. You are well organized and skilled with tools, materials and resources. You have a passion for building, fixing, and tinkering with all things mobile. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are a nimble team player.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Service all inbound bikes and perform all repairs in a strict time frame
- Service / test incoming parts
- Maintain a tidy and well organized work space
- Maintain technical knowledge of all models and newly released models
- Learn and share knowledge of troubleshooting procedures from presented issues pertaining to specific models with corresponding team members and vital departments
- Ensure new bikes are built for showroom
- Disassemble / build incoming returns
- Organize and test returned bikes and bike parts
- Maintain inventory of used parts
- Keep up on regular maintenance of fleet bikes
- Present poise and consistent performance under high stress situations
- Assist interdepartmentally whenever needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to follow directions and procedures with self-motivation to work unsupervised
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Well organized and studious with tools, materials and resources.
- Be considerate of team performance while maintaining clear communication.
- Various Certifications in motorcycles or automobiles are welcome to apply.
SUPER73’S PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Full-time positions
- Employee bike and apparel discounts
- Fully stocked kitchen (free snacks, drinks, and coffee)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401K Retirement Savings Program with a highly competitive company Match
- Amazing culture and a great place to work
SUPER73 provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We're a fast growing company looking for progress-driven and forward thinking individuals that are all about shaking up industry standards. SUPER73 is proud to promote equity in all aspects of our hiring practice and company operation. For more information, we invite you to visit eeoc.gov.