Customer Service Representative
About The Role:
SUPER73 is currently looking for an energetic Customer Service Representative to support our growing Customer Care team in a contact center environment. This candidate will optimize the customer experience by providing engaging and resolution minded conversations with all inbound customer inquiries. Our representatives work cross-functionally with multiple teammates and departments to strengthen client loyalty, referrals, and retention. We're set for continued explosive growth, and we're looking for someone that can exhibit poise and calm amidst the storm.
You are a customer service guru with exceptional leadership qualities and a natural relationship building ability. You have a demonstrated experience serving customers and a solid understanding of the internal and external nuances to achieve successful conversations. You are self-motivated and passionate about helping others. You are interested in sinking your teeth into an environment where you can make an impact and empower others to create their own adventure.
- Answer high volume phone calls, emails, live chats, and other channels through which customers reach out to us.
- Help solve a wide variety of issues our customers may face through critical thinking and collaboration.
- Maintain empathy through situations presented by customers and ensure the safety of our riders.
- Provide energetic conversation when engaging with new and existing customers.
- Participate in team meetings by adding value to conversations and proactively providing recommendations for improvement.
- Acts as a team player by assisting and collaborating with other CSR’s to solve customer issues.
- Maintain compliance with company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Participate in proactive efforts to achieve individual and company goals.
- Review work for accuracy, completeness, and proper authority.
- Meeting targets in terms of quality of conversations.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years in hospitality, service, or other related work environments.
- Contact center or help desk experience strongly preferred.
- A winning and collaborative attitude, you are open to learning from other team members and leverage data/resources with stakeholders and peers.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what is needed to get the job done with a “no task too small mentality.”
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while still being able to prioritize projects and manage his or her own time.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong conversational skills
- Background in action sports, traditional sports, or the fashion industry strongly preferred.
- Some knowledge of bicycles is preferred but not necessary.