About The Role:
SUPER73 is currently looking for an energetic Digital / CAD Modeler to join our growing product development team. This role will focus on developing both accessories and vehicles using traditional industrial design tools such as sketching, CAD, rapid prototyping, and working with suppliers and vendors to ensure design intent.
A passionate modeler who demonstrates a strong grasp of going from 2D sketch to 3D CAD rapidly. You can operate both autonomously and with clear direction. You work quickly and efficiently to produce quality 3D solutions representing the subtlety needed in modeling. You are constantly able to motivate yourself and be pro-active in both the general sense and in going from sketch to 3D.
- Work on a broad range of advanced design and production programs bring 2D or initial CAD to 3D models
- Responsible in coordinating both internal and external methods of fabrication and rapid prototyping to realize designs.
- Meeting established deadlines over long term projects and maintaining detailed schedules
- Collaboration across multidisciplinary teams internal and external (Design/ENG/Vendors)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Art or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
- Skilled at Solid Works / Rhino, Key Shot, and other 3D modelling software
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong aesthetic sensibility
- Experience with 3D printing and other rapid prototyping techniques.
- Passion for motorcycles and or bicycles is a plus.
- Demonstrated production experience
- Fluent English Skills required
- Candidates MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.