Senior Industrial Designer I
About the Role:
SUPER73 is currently looking for an energetic Senior Industrial Designer I to join our growing product development team. This role will focus on developing both accessories and vehicles using traditional industrial design tools such as sketching, modeling, CAD, rapid prototyping, and working with suppliers and vendors to ensure design intent.
A passionate designer who has a demonstrated body of production work in the transportation or powersports or equivalent. You can operate both autonomously and with clear direction. You work quickly and efficiently to produce quality concepts that meet the criteria based directions. You are constantly able to motivate yourself and be pro-active and are fluent in a process driven design environment.
- Work on a broad range of advanced design and production programs from vehicle to accessories
- Bringing projects from concept through development to market
- Developing and coordinating presentations in a professional manner detailing the scope of a directive
- Meeting established deadlines over long term projects and maintaining detailed schedules
- Responsible for executing designs that achieve feasibility at a production and engineering level
- Collaboration across multidisciplinary teams internal and external (Design/ENG/Vendors)
- Successfully completed degree in automotive, transportation or product design or comparable
- 10+ years of professional experience in the transportation, powersports or product environment
- Creativity, sense of form and very good feeling for trends
- Independent and structured work ethic
- High level of communication, teamwork, and leadership
- Strong Sketching and Rendering skills (Digital and or traditional)
- Adobe Suite Fluent
- Microsoft Office Fluent
- 3D Proficient in Rhino/Alias/ and or equivalent
- Experience in process driven design
- Passion for motorcycles and or bicycles is a plus.
- Skills in storytelling as well as advanced presentation skills highly appreciated