About The Role:
SUPER73 is looking for a detail-oriented and driven Office Manager to serve our Irvine HQ. This candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day facilities tasks. As the Office Manager, you will be the go-to person for all things office and events related in our Irvine HQ. This role will be expected to be in-office to support our staff and customers.
You are someone who can deliver on all of the many facets of running an office. The ideal candidate is someone who can multitask and be detail-oriented while maintaining a high level of efficiency and professionalism.
- Have full responsibility for running our space & provide general support and management across our office
- Maintain office equipment, kitchen spaces, conference rooms and overall appearance of the office
- Order office supplies, kitchen supplies, employee gifts and catered lunches when necessary
- Source and select Vendors when needed- maintain all vendor information and be point of contact for maintenance needs/issues (e.g.- security, HVAC, janitorial, grounds maintenance)
- Manage all mail, inbound/outbound deliveries, and distribution of packages
- Manage our conference room booking process.
- Oversee and support all administrative responsibilities to ensure smooth operations in our fast-paced office
- Assist Culture Committee with event planning: large company meetings, parties, trainings, etc.
- Additional ad hoc duties in support of our executive leadership may also be assigned
- 3+ years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be client/customer facing