Technical Customer Support Representative
Born from the desire to inspire and create adventure and community, SUPER73 is an American lifestyle adventure brand fusing motorcycle heritage and youth culture. We are a group of adventurers, creators, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweighs the sum of our parts. This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, this is an opportunity to fuse passion with a career and compete in a newly emerging global industry. If you believe that you can contribute to our team, we’d love to talk to you.
About the Role:
SUPER73 is currently looking for an energetic Technical Customer Support Representative to join our growing Customer Care team in a contact center environment. This candidate will optimize the customer experience by providing engaging and resolution-minded conversations with all inbound customer inquiries. Our representatives work cross-functionally with multiple teammates and departments to strengthen client loyalty, referrals, and retention. We're set for continued explosive growth, and we're looking for someone that can exhibit poise and calm amidst the storm.
You are a technical service guru with exceptional leadership qualities and an aptitude for problem-solving with strong critical thinking skills. You have a demonstrated experience serving customers and a solid understanding of the internal and external nuances to achieve successful conversations. You are self-motivated and passionate about helping others. You are interested in sinking your teeth into an environment where you can make an impact and empower others to create their adventure.
- Answer high volume phone calls, emails, live chats, and other channels through which customers reach out to us and troubleshoot technical difficulties.
- Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Participate in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills, as well as contributing to the internal knowledge base.
- Help solve a wide variety of issues our customers may face through critical thinking and collaboration.
- Maintain empathy through situations presented by customers and ensure the safety of our riders.
- Provide energetic conversation when engaging with new and existing customers.
- Participate in team meetings by adding value to conversations and proactively providing recommendations for improvement.
- Acts as a team player by assisting and collaborating with other teammates to solve customer issues.
- Maintain compliance with company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Participate in proactive efforts to achieve individual and company goals.
- Review work for accuracy, completeness, and proper authority.
- Meet or exceed targets in terms of satisfaction, quality, and productivity.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years in service, technical support, or other related work environments.
- Basic knowledge of bicycle mechanics preferred.
- Basic knowledge of tools and hardware.
- Contact center or help desk experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, such as the ability to verbally acquire critical feedback to accurately identify root cause of customer hardware.
- A winning and collaborative attitude. You are open to learning from other team members and leverage data/resources with stakeholders and peers.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what is needed to get the job done with a “no task too small mentality.”
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while still being able to prioritize projects and manage your own time.
- Strong computer skills.
- Background in action sports, traditional sports, or the fashion industry is helpful.