Born from the desire to inspire and create adventure and community, SUPER73 is an American lifestyle adventure brand fusing motorcycle heritage and youth culture. We are a group of adventurers, creators, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweighs the sum of our parts. This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, this is an opportunity to fuse passion with a career and compete in a newly emerging global industry. If you believe that you can contribute to our team, we’d love to talk to you.
About The Role:
SUPER73 is seeking a well-rounded Test Engineer for our rapidly growing engineering department. This role will be responsible for product validation and testing through EVT, DVT, and PVT stages of product development.
- Establish and maintain scalable testing protocol/criteria for EVT, DVT, and PVT development phases.
- Execute validation tests for vehicles, parts, accessories, and sample components.
- Maintain and coordinate testing schedules, testing resources, and access to testing locations.
- Create documentation that includes test instructions, drawings, and verification criteria.
- Work cross functionally with product management and development teams to maintain project objectives and timelines.
- Lead development and implementation of test fixtures, jigs, and machines
- Lead development of prototype vehicle test plans that include build & timing plans, data analysis, and final reports
- Create data acquisition tools for capturing vehicle data
- Operate prototype/test vehicles during some testing scenarios
- In the shop or field assemble products, modify components, repair, and create custom parts as needed.
- B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 2-3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Highly organized with a track record of creating or improving business processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while driving rigorous coordination and execution
- Expert level motorcycle/bicycle riding experience in various terrain and weather conditions.
- Ability to travel and work overtime as required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite (experience with Monday scheduler a plus).
- Strong knowledge of executing and maintaining various vehicle and component tests
- Skilled at creating and testing analytical models of critical design features
- Proficient in CAD (SolidWorks preferred)
- Ability to read electrical schematics and operate data acquisition systems (NI Labview experience a plus)
- Experience with motorcycle, bicycle, battery, electric powertrain development a plus.
- Knowledge of micro-mobility standards such as UL 2849 and EN 15194 is a plus