App/iOS Program Manager
Born from the desire to create adventure and community, SUPER73 is an American lifestyle adventure brand fusing motorcycle heritage and youth culture.
We are a group of creators, adventurers, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweigh the sum of our parts. This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, this is an opportunity to merge passion and career to compete in a new emerging global industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
SUPER73 is hiring an App/iOS Program Manager to work onsite at our Irvine, CA HQ!
The App/iOS Program Manager is responsible for development and execution of Super73’s mobile app roadmap and the successful integration with new and existing vehicle hardware. They will manage our 3rd party software and hardware development teams, the development and release timing of features which align business goals, and conduct alpha and beta user testing. They must be a strategic thinker, detail-oriented, curious, driven, and able to proactively guide the design, development, and support of features.
This role is suitable for someone who enjoys working with users, technology and delivering software products that users love. You’ll need to be comfortable in a fast paced environment, able to work at both a user and technical level, and have a strong focus on outcomes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Guide the overall UI/UX experience and lead our 3rd party development resources to ensure our apps are meeting company and user needs.
- Translate company and user requirements into executable work items that the development team can implement in the product.
- Coordinate with team lead to perform high-level planning, development scheduling and resource allocations
- Analyze, synthesize and share the latest app user information broadly across Super73 to inform, influence and inspire the direction of the apps through strategic and functional findings.
- Coordinate critical software issues found in manufacturing that impact the throughput or efficiency of a product build.
- Coordinate test requirements collection from internal customers to ensure necessary requirements are defined to enable vital product testing and verification.
- Serve as primary contact to the customer for engineering issues and product development status updates.
- Lead SW development tasks, including sprint planning in an Agile environment
- Manage development and support tasks – including communicating with resources in different global areas
- Track status of SW issues and dependencies across multiple development groups.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- End to end software product development and management skills.
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to create a strong sense of urgency is a must.
- Detailed technical knowledge necessary to explain feature requirements to developers and work with them to deliver these improvements for users.
- BS/BA degree in Software or Electrical engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in Software and Hardware product development or support processes
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience of project or engineering management experience
- Experience working on multi-functional teams with hardware, software, and test engineers a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodology, Jira, MS Excel and MS Project (or equivalent project scheduling/planning utility)
- Strong organization, collaboration and influencing skills
- High-level of emotional intelligence, resilience, and flexibility
- Strong systems-level skills
SUPER73’S PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Full-time positions
- Employee bike and apparel discounts
- Fully stocked kitchen (free snacks, drinks, and coffee)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401K Retirement Savings Program with a highly competitive company Match
- Amazing culture and a great place to work
SUPER73 provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We're a fast growing company looking for progress-driven and forward thinking individuals that are all about shaking up industry standards. SUPER73 is proud to promote equity in all aspects of our hiring practice and company operation. For more information, we invite you to visit eeoc.gov.