3D Visualization Team Leader I
Born from the desire to create adventure and community, SUPER73 is an American lifestyle adventure brand fusing motorcycle heritage and youth culture.
We are a group of creators, adventurers, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweigh the sum of our parts. This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, this is an opportunity to merge passion and career to compete in a new emerging global industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
SUPER73 is hiring a 3D Visualization Team Leader I to work onsite at our Irvine, CA HQ!
The 3D Visualization Team Leader I will focus on both creating and leading 3D data development including rendering, photorealistic visualizations, and basic animation. This will be an opportunity to redefine the 3D data role in development and market.
A passionate designer who has a demonstrated body of work in the 3D graphics world. You are constantly able to motivate yourself and those around you in a process driven design environment. Most importantly you are ready to join a fast paced, exciting new studio executing world class designs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead 3D digital surface & solid development with scheduling, process knowledge, and design intent reporting to Director of Design
- Showcasing development & final designs with photorealistic digital renderings and compelling visualization including basic animation and turntable output.
- Meeting established deadlines over long term projects and maintaining detailed schedules
- Supporting a broad range of programs including vehicle, accessory, and CMF development
- Providing benchmarks & analysis of industry trends (Software/Hardware/Best Practice/New Effects)
- Coordinate 3D model library maintenance and standards with both other designers & engineers (PLM)
- Contribute to the expansion of the teams overall capabilities via best practice, creativity, and scheduling
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in design, visual communications, or related artistic discipline
- Artistic talent and ability with solid design sense, an eye for proportion, lighting, and dramatic effect
- Professional experience in Solid works / Rhino / Alias / or equivalent
- Professional visualization experience in Keyshot / VRED / Maya / Bunkspeed or equivalent
- Communication, teamwork, and leadership in a rapid paced environment
- Microsoft Office Fluent / Clear inter-departmental communication
- Experience in process driven design studio or equivalent
- Proficient in color systems and basic color theory
- Passion for motorcycles and or bicycles is a plus.
- Skills in storytelling as well as advanced presentation skills highly appreciated
SUPER73’S PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Full-time positions
- Employee bike and apparel discounts
- Fully stocked kitchen (free snacks, drinks, and coffee)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401K Retirement Savings Program with a highly competitive company Match
- Amazing culture and a great place to work
SUPER73 provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We're a fast growing company looking for progress-driven and forward thinking individuals that are all about shaking up industry standards. SUPER73 is proud to promote equity in all aspects of our hiring practice and company operation. For more information, we invite you to visit eeoc.gov.