Senior Analyst, Sales Finance
Born from the desire to create adventure and community, SUPER73 is an American lifestyle adventure brand fusing motorcycle heritage and youth culture.
We are a group of creators, adventurers, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweigh the sum of our parts. This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, this is an opportunity to merge passion and career to compete in a new emerging global industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
SUPER73 is hiring a full-time Sr. Analyst, Sales Finance to work onsite at our Irvine, CA HQ! This role will direct report to the Sr. Manager, Finance, and dotted report to the VP Global Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work cross-functionally with key business partners in sales and marketing to establish reporting and analysis framework to drive improved decision making
- Develop, maintain, and automate reporting on revenue and other key revenue related metrics (average order value, repeat vs existing customers, attachment rates, etc.)
- Assist with the global tracking of business KPIs (LTV, CAC, ROAS) and develop data-driven insights that uncover opportunities to improve customer value
- Analyze pricing and promotional proposals and their effectiveness and profitability
- Work with key stakeholders to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the financial planning process
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, including special projects at the request of senior management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in strategic finance, revenue forecasting, analytics, or a related position (investment banking a plus)
- Action-oriented problem solver with strong organizational and communication skills and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of sales and marketing KPIs, general accounting, and financial concepts
- High accountability, attention to detail, and strives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical skills, business acumen, and ability to interface with senior leaders
- Experience and comfortability analyzing and synthesizing large data sets
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (Tableau a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
SUPER73’S PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Employee bike and apparel discounts
- Fully stocked kitchen (free snacks, drinks, and coffee)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401K Retirement Savings Program with a highly competitive company Match
- Amazing culture and a great place to work
SUPER73 provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We're a fast growing company looking for progress-driven and forward thinking individuals that are all about shaking up industry standards. SUPER73 is proud to promote equity in all aspects of our hiring practice and company operation. For more information, we invite you to visit eeoc.gov.